- Nonviolent Social Change – The role of citizen movements in creating social change across the globe.
- Afghanistan – Strategies for ending the war, enhancing security, and ensuring women’s rights in Afghanistan.
- Citizen Soldiers – Accounts of low-ranking soldiers advocating peace and democratic rights, rooted in my experiences as an antiwar soldier during the Vietnam era.
- Counterterrorism – Options for cooperative non-military means of countering terrorism and preventing violent extremism.
- Denuclearization – The changing nature of the nuclear danger and the challenges of nonproliferation and global disarmament.
- Iraq and Iran – Studies from the 1990s to the present on sanctions and war in Iraq and the challenges of sanctions and nonproliferation in Iran.
- Peace History – The history of social movements in opposing war and demanding nuclear disarmament.
- Sanctions and Security – Extensive writings and studies on UN Security Council policy and the use of sanctions and incentives as instruments of international peacemaking.
This page has the following sub pages.